SPRING/SUMMER COMPETITIVE REGISTRATION - CLOSED!
INSTRUCTIONAL REGISTRATION - OPEN-CLICK HERE!
Boys In-House Instructional Lacrosse – What to Expect
- Registration is open 3/1/2019-5/31/2019
- AALA registration fee - $100
- New or newer to lacrosse boys who have just completed K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th grade
- 16 sessions, approx. 2 days/week of practices and in-house scrimmages on dates TBD between June 17 – August 9
- Location: Prairie Knoll Park in Andover
- All players will receive a jersey to keep
- Full gear required (helmet, mouthguard, stick, pads, cleats). Gear is not provided by AALA.
- No requirement to join US Lacrosse
- No volunteer requirements
- This is a fun and non-competitive program focused on learning the rules and improving skills
- Head Coach: Ken Weikel; Assistant Coach: Kollin Weikel