Andover Area Lacrosse is excited to have registration for our Summer season at the U10, U12, U14, and U19 levels. Below are the details:
- Summer season runs from late May until the end of July
- Our end of season tournament will be the first weekend in August in Lakeville
- Summer teams practice 3 nights per week (U10 and U19) and 4 nights a week (U12 and U14), all on weeknights
- Practices will start between 6 and 6:30 and go for 1.5 hours for U10-U14, and around 7:45 for U19
- We will play 8 games during the regular season, with games on Monday-Thursday nights
- Girls from neighboring communities are welcome and encouraged to sign up with Andover for summer lacrosse, if their local community does not offer a youth option
Registration pricing for Summer is:
Registration is now open at the link above (click on the black Summer Registration Box).
Please reach out to me directly with any questions you have regarding our seasons, or girls lacrosse in Andover in general. If your player would normally fall below the U12 age guidelines for Spring, or U10 for Summer, feel free to send me a note and we can discuss options.
Also, PLEASE pass this email on to any other families who you think would be interesting in our program. Our most effective form of growth comes from you and your players spreading the word about our sport.